At ESE Group, we have seen many people wanting to free themselves from the burden of high electricity bills and to do their part by reducing the carbon emissions from their home through renewable energy. However, the one consistent issue that has kept many from enquiring has been the cost of a solar installation and how they are going to pay for it.
The good news is that making the investment in a solar PV system will prove worthwhile, and there are finance options available through ESE Group that can help make your solar ambition a reality. Read on to find out how ESE can help you…
How to Finance Your Solar Panel Installation with ESE Group
To make Solar Panels more accessible to a wider range of customers, ESE Group has partnered with Kandoo. Kandoo is a reliable credit broker that has a high degree of trust amongst its users and is known for its high flexibility in its delivery of financing options.
The following is what you can expect from the entire financing process offered by ESE Group and Kandoo, step by step:
- Consultation – This is the normal process for all applications. By discussing your solar options, we’ll find you a solar PV option right for you and your property by evaluating your energy and roofing. We then come up with a customisable quote for you.
- Financing – With your quote, you now have what you need to begin the application process with Kandoo. Our team will guide you to the correct portal for the application, and will be able to answer your questions should you have any.
- Assessment – Kandoo will take a look through your credit history to determine which of their financial options you’d be best fit for. They will be working with a panel of lenders throughout this process to ensure that there are options to be given out.
- Agreement – Once your loan is approved, Kandoo will present you with a loan agreement that outlines the terms of the contract. The terms will include the loan’s amount, the interest rate, the terms of repayment and the monthly pay schedule.
- The Installation – Once the financing is in place, ESE Group will commence with the installation of your solar panels, as we will have received payment from Kandoo. You can expect a full, comprehensive job from our team.
- Repayments – The terms of repayment will commence on the confirmed dates, meaning you will be responsible for paying the monthly installments from the date agreed till the payment is fully paid for.
Benefits of this Solar Panel Installation Financing Scheme
The following are the benefits of using a finance scheme:
- Affordability – On their own, a solar panel system requires a large upfront cost to both purchase and install. With Kandoo financing, our customers are able to sidestep this giant deficit to their bank account by breaking up the cost into more manageable amounts.
- Maintain Lifestyle – You’re able to maintain whatever monthly costs or other expenses you want to dish out, such as planned holidays.
- Tax Incentives – It’s possible that some residents may be eligible for tax rebates or other government incentives by having a solar panel on their property. It’s worth bearing in mind that 0% VAT is payable on solar installations until 2027.
Why Solar Panels Are Worth The Monthly Expense
The following is why it’s worth having solar panels through a monthly finance agreement:
- Reduced Energy Costs – Solar panels are one of the rarest types of investments – the ones that essentially pay for themselves in the long-term. With each monthly outgoing amount paying for solar panels, you get a reduction in energy bills due to the solar panels doing their work.
- Net Metering – For solar panel systems that come complete with batteries, which ESE Group offers, you can not only store the unused energy generated by solar panels, but actually sell the energy you don’t use back to the national grid. This allows our customers to make money, which further offsets the cost of your solar array.
- Independence and Immunity – By using solar energy, you no longer have to rely on the national grid to generate electricity. Not only are you using an ethical, renewable energy, but you’re also making yourself immune to some of the problems that may occur with the electricity grid such as power outages during bad weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- Increased Property Value – Having solar panels on your rooftop increases the worth of your property substantially, meaning that the expenses that you’re paying off now will be returned if you plan to sell your property at a later date.
If you are ready to make that step and want to make the move to a solar PV set up, ESE Group can help. With access to a range of finance options, plus over a decade of free maintenance if any problems arise with your solar PV system, you can have confidence in opting for a solar system with ESE Group. Contact us today for more information.