Team Leader - Renewable Energy Systems Designer
Do you believe in Climate Change? We do, and here at ESE Group we’re looking for a Renewable Energy System Designer – Team Leader, to join our fast-growing design team.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate, willing to learn, innovative, and can help other members of the team flourish as individuals.
Working within the Design & Technical team and reporting to the Senior Creative Designer, you’ll be responsible for leading our System Design team. Your team will be speaking to customers through various communication channels, to determine what the best Solar PV solution is for their needs. They’ll then move on to designing Solar PV Systems (which you’ll oversee) using a specialist design software to perfectly suit our customers energy generation requirements.
Full training on all products and specialist design software will be provided.
What skills do you need?
- Great customer service skills
- Can communicate information in an easy-to-understand way
- Strong mathematical element or equivalent technical experience
- Exceptional IT Skills – including Microsoft Office 365, with a particular focus on Microsoft Excel
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently
- Organisation and Prioritisation of workflow is key
- Desire to learn new skills and find new innovative solutions
- Development and coaching of new starters, guiding them through the training process to give them the best possible start with the business.
(a plus, but not essential)
Previous management/leader position
Knowledge of how Solar Systems work and the benefits they provide to both customers and the planet.
Previous customer service experience
Solar PV Design
About the role
The following list is typical of the level of duties, which the postholder is expected to perform. It is not necessarily exhaustive and other duties of a similar type and level may be required from time to time. Full in-depth training will be provided
- Oversee the webchat/messenger team assigning conversations for customer enquiries
- Log and move data for customer enquiries with Solar PV and Battery Storage
- Carry out system design reviews with the team, including shading analysis and 3D modelling.
- Ownership of all technical documents
- To manage the development of cost-effective design and engineering solutions and deliver complete design packages for project proposals
- Working within the technical team to develop and deliver technical solutions, primarily for domestic Solar PV.
- Responsible for the maintenance and daily running of the office dialer/telephony system
- Reporting to the Senior Creative Designer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 27k (depending on experience) + Bonus/Commission
Schedule: Monday to Thursday, 9am-5:30pm. Friday 9am-4pm
Location: Speke, Liverpool