Renewable Energy Systems Designer
Do you believe in Climate Change? We do, and here at ESE Group we’re looking for a Renewable Energy System Designer to join our fast-growing design team.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate, willing to learn and go the extra mile for our customers.
Working within the Design & Technical team, you’ll be engaging with our customers through various communication channels, to determine what the best Solar PV solution is for their needs. You’ll then move on to designing Solar PV Systems using a specialist design software to perfectly suit our customers energy generation requirements.
Full training on all products and specialist design software will be provided.
What skills do you need?
- Great customer service skills
- Can communicate information in an easy-to-understand way
- Can build rapport, find a common ground, and build trust with customers
- Understanding of social media and their communication channels.
- IT Skills – including Microsoft Office, with a particular focus on Microsoft Excel
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently
- Desire to learn new skills and find new solutions
(a plus, but not essential)
Knowledge of how Solar Systems work and the benefits they provide to both customers and the planet.
Previous customer service experience
Solar PV Design
About the role
Full Training on all products and services will be provided at our Head Office in Speke, Liverpool.
The following list is typical of the level of duties, which the postholder is expected to perform. It is not necessarily exhaustive and other duties of a similar type and level may be required from time to time.
- Communicating with customers through Webchat, Messenger, and Telephone calls
- Logging Customer Data on spreadsheets
- Organisation and prioritising workflow are key to the success of this role
- Understanding of Solar PV Systems and Solar PV Products to give our customers a great experience.
- Carry out full Solar PV system design
- Working within the technical team to develop and deliver technical solutions, primarily for domestic Solar PV systems.
- Completing cost-effective design and engineering solutions, and delivering complete design packages for project proposals
- Production of project specifications including costs and ROI
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 17-19k (depending on experience) + Bonus/Commission
Schedule: Monday to Thursday, 9am-5:30pm. Friday 9am-4pm
Location: Speke, Liverpool