The next annual UN Climate Change Conference – COP26 is being held this November in Glasgow. What we want to see come out of the climate summit is an even bigger push into the use of renewable energy!
COP26 need to wake up and visualise Solar PV’s potential
ESE Group CEO, Gary Fredson says: “UK businesses and households need to embrace renewable energy – in particular, the sleeping giant that is Solar Energy.”
- It’s more cost-effective than it’s ever been to have a Solar PV System installed.
- We help households to take the first step into self-sufficient energy production.
- With an ESE Group Battery Storage system you can use the energy that you’ve generated during the day from your solar panels, right into the evening.
10 times as many EV Charge points are needed by 2030
“As the market shifts towards even more EV’s being on the road, it’s only a matter of time until we’re at a point where there are not enough charging points to go around.” Gary Fredson said.
- More needs to be done in addressing the issues with the UK’s EV Charging infrastructure.
- The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) have advised that the UK will need 10 times as many EV Charge points by 2030.
- ESE Group work with various manufacturers including CITA Smart EV Chargers and MyEnergi to offer affordable home installations through the Government Grant Scheme.
- We highly recommend both CITA and Zappi as home EV Charging points.
- You don’t need Solar to use an EV Charger but if you have it, you could charge your car for free.
Tel: 0151 665 0560